Liposuction in as Little as 15 Minutes* Pure Tumescent Liposuction is a pioneering, minimally invasive method that sculpts, contours your body into a sleeker and desirable form* to remove unwanted objectionable fats between the skin and muscle using a small tube, but without the side effects and a special anesthetic solution that also limits possible bleeding.
Book Consultation 04 2975544
Remove Fat, Tighten Skin, Get in Shape
Liposuction is a kind of plastic surgery performed by most of the plastic surgeons. But Dr. Anthony Griffin has been at the forefront of liposuction technology, actually helping to develop newer and safer techniques. The most recent technique is known as pure tumescent liposuction. With a 100% safety rating and zero complications*, pure tumescent liposuction allows patients to get the results they deserve while ensuring total safety with among the best minimally invasive liposuction Beverly Hills and ABSAMC Dubai offer.
Dr Anthony Griffin Performs this procedure exclusively in ABSAMC, reenowned plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Griffin is considered one of the foremost authorities on plastic surgery.
What is it?
Tumescent liposuction is identified by the type of anesthetic used. In traditional liposuction, the surgeon uses general anesthesia, in which case the patient is unconscious during the procedure. In pure tumescent liposuction, Dr. Anthony Griffin uses pure tumescent anesthetic, which allows the patient to be fully awake during the entire procedure.
Pure Tumescent Liposuction is a method of removing unwanted and cosmetically objectionable fat by first plumping it with a special anesthetic solution that also limits potential bleeding. In their words Liposuction surgery is a cosmetic surgery to remove unwanted objectionable fats through Liposuction plastic surgery. Liposuction cosmetic surgery technique has existed for more than 10 years but has been surprisingly slow to be universally accepted. It remains the current treatment of choice for liposuction and has not been overshadowed by the more costly and much riskier technique of Ultrasonic Liposuction. Liposuction is a kind of plastic surgery performed by most of the plastic surgeons. Tumescent liposuction technique has eliminated the marked bleeding which accompanies traditional liposuction method, and has eliminated any real need for general anaesthesia, while allowing the safe and comfortable removal of large quantities of fat from a given patient.
How is It performed?
The word tumescent means swollen or firm. Pure tumescent anesthetic contains sterile saline solution, diluted lidocaine (a local anesthetic), and epinephrine, which is a drug that shrinks capillaries. As the first step of pure tumescent liposuction, Dr. Anthony Griffin injects large volumes of this solution directly into the fatty tissue, causing it to become swollen and hard, or tumescent. Once the solution has fully soaked into the fatty tissue, he can begin surgery.
This tumescent solution virtually eliminates blood loss during the procedure. Additionally, it prevents the need for general anesthesia during the liposuction surgery. By eliminating the risks of blood loss and complications of general anesthesia, pure tumescent liposuction has removed the greatest risks associated with previous forms of liposuction.
Another advantage to pure tumescent liposuction is patient positioning. Because patients are wide-awake, Dr. Anthony Griffin can position them however he pleases to ensure no irregularities or indentations. This aspect of liposuction is simply not possible when a patient is fully unconscious. With Dr. Anthony Griffin refined and unrelenting skill, the pure tumescent technique provides among the finest minimally invasive liposuction ABSAMC Dubai have to offer.
What are advantages?
1. Pure Tumescent liposuction is a dermatologic surgical procedure that can be done safely and less expensively in the office surgical suite.
2. The risks of general anaesthesia are eliminated with tumescent liposuction (e.g.: risks of endotracheal intubation, risks of significant blood loss, risks of hypoxemia (low blood oxygen), and risks of side effects from general anaesthesia).*
3. Blood loss during surgery can be greatly reduced with tumescent liposuction. Usually, only 12cc of blood is lost for each litre of fat that is removed with tumescent liposuction. More blood than this (about 24cc) is required for a routine preoperative blood test!
. Blood transfusions and intravenous fluid replacement are usually not necessary with tumescent liposuction.
5. Sensations felt during the suctioning portion of tumescent liposuction are usually minimal. Patients rarely have any discomfort during the surgery. However, some patients with a history of pain sensitivity may benefit from having some light sedation. Patients who have never had surgery may wish this option as well if large or many areas are planned for the liposuction.
6. Post-operative recovery is faster *following tumescent liposuction as, opposed to traditional/standard liposuction. The post-operative recovery period at home is usually 1-2 days. Many patients desire to have their liposuction performed on Thursday or Friday to take advantage of the weekend (non-work days).
What are disadvantages?
Pure Tumescent Liposuction surgery is among the safest of surgeries if it is carried out by a competent trained doctor. Pure Tumescent Liposuction surgery is a procedure which is based mainly on artistic skill, but must be tempered by the ability of the doctor to understand and manage cardiovascular aspects of the fluid load imposed by the injection of large volumes of Tumescent Solution. Some rare risks of Tumescent Liposuction include: bleeding, infection, scarring, asymmetry, injury to nerves or blood vessels, persistent blood or serum accumulation and contour irregularities. Tumescent Liposuction is very safe and safer than liposuction plastic surgery performed by most of the plastic surgeons
Before and After
Some of the before and after pictures are here*
Get The Figure You want, Book your Consultation Now, Call us on 00971 (0)4 2975544 Or send email at email@example.com
*Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is for general informational purposes only, and does not replace the need for a consultation with a plastic and reconstructive surgeon before undergoing a surgical procedure. Results are not guaranteed and may vary according to health condition, weight, skin type, individual needs and other factors.